This E-commerce App Template is mostly recommended for developers, students, and iOS beginners, who can use it to learn how to build a shopping app in Swift. If you are a business owner, freelancer or experienced developer, looking to launch a beautiful native ecommerce app to the App Store, check out our amazing flagship Ecommerce iOS App Template, which has a ton of complex features, such as Face ID Login & Apple Pay.
Learn how to make a shopping app in minutes.
This Native eCommerce App for iOS, written in Swift, is the best choice for any developer looking to start building a fully functional shopping app, integrated with backend. Learn how to build a shopping app in Swift, by buying our fully coded Swift Starter Kit, that has a ton of features already. This is a great app idea to tackle, especially for those who are just getting started with Swift. Learn by doing, rather than waste money on online courses.
Any online shop owner looking to extend their business into the App Store could benefit from a native shopping app. They can attract more people to their store and implicitly, create more sales, by giving customers the ability to purchase awesome products through an iPhone & iPad shopping app.
The code is highly modularized and the UI theme can be easily customized for any type of online store, so if you’re looking for a presence in the App Store, in order to increase sales, this iOS app template gives you the opportunity to launch an amazing native eCommerce app quickly and with a low-risk investment.
What Will You Learn
- Setting up your environment for iOS development (Swift, Xcode, Cocoapods)
- How to build a Login & Registration screen with Auto Layout
- How to implement a drawer menu & tab bar menu in Swift
- How to work with table views and collection views
- How to integrate Firebase Pods
- How to build a user management & authentication feature with Firebase Auth
- How to implement Login with Facebook and Twitter in Swift
- How to store and retrieve data from Firebase Database
- How to support multiple languages for the same mobile app (Localization)
- How to implement a shopping cart behavior in Swift
- How to accept payments in a mobile app for iOS, by leveraging Stripe
- Auto Layout, MVVM design pattern, MVC design pattern, working with .xib files & storyboards, etc.
Ready to Use Features
- Log in with Email & Password
- Log in with Facebook
- Log in with Twitter
- Firebase integration for all types of login/signup
- Firebase Database support (if you store your shopping products in Firebase)
- Navigation drawer
- TabBar navigation
- Shopping Cart
- Payment integration with Stripe
Native Ecommerce App Designs
More benefits – Native Ecommerce App
- Written in Swift 5
- Built in Xcode 10.2
- Optimized for iOS 12, iOS 11 and iOS 10
- Works on all iPhones & iPad devices
What’s included in this download
- Xcode project with the full source code of the eCommerce iOS app template, so you can learn how to build a native ecommerce app more quickly.
- All image assets showing up in the screenshots
- Extensive documentation (which you can also find below)
- Free support from us for any kind of help you might need
- Free updates – we’ll notify you whenever we make more improvements or add new features
Watch a demo of this mobile template
After you purchase this shopping template, you can read through the technical documentation, where you can find all the details you need in order to compile and run the Xcode project as well as make further enhancements, according to your needs.
At iOS App Templates, we help developers learn Swift by working with fully functional iOS starter kits. By buying this Xcode project, you’ll jumpstart your e-commerce app development process. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further clarifications.