Build the next Yelp or Foursquare app in minutes
Start your app development with a beautiful universal store locator iOS app template. Not only you’ll be saving thousands of dollars and thousands of hours worth of design & development, but you’ll be ahead of the curve by launching your Yelp clone app to the App Store today.
Create the next Around Me, Foursquare, Thumbtack or Yelp by downloading our fully functional store finder app template, already integrated with the Firebase backend system. With breathtaking designs and outstanding features, this app template will enable your users to locate any places around them, from restaurants, coffee shops and shopping malls to gas stations and car dealerships. You can list anything that can be placed on a map, even home services or professionals, such as dentists, doctors or handymen. Your users will explore the options around them (using even advanced search filters) and will be able to add their own reviews, just like on Yelp.
How it works
- Download our restaurant finder iOS app template
- Add your categories, places & filters to your own free Firebase Database
- Submit the app to App Store
Why buy our Store Locator App Template?
- Save thousands of dollars, spent on designers & developers.
- Launch today, instead of 6 months from now. Stay ahead of your competitors by moving fast.
- Save energy & headaches, by not having to deal with hiring, prototyping, designing, development, testing, bug-fixing, optimizing, etc. Take a look at the list of features to get an idea of the amount of effort you’ll need to invest by starting from scratch.
- Quality – our templates have been designed and developed by former Twitter & Instagram senior engineers. You get the best possible quality, in terms of design, code, optimizations, scalability and customer support.
60+ Fully Functional App Screens
Main App Screens
Secondary app screens
Onboarding & Walkthrough Screens
“Add New Place” User Flow
App Features in Details
- Fully functional User Management system
- Built via Firebase Auth
- Used for user logins, account registrations, and logout
- Login with Facebook
- Sign in with Apple
- Login with Face ID / Touch ID
- Classic Login with email & password
- “Remember Password” password ability
- Full Firebase Backend Integration
- All entities (categories, users, places, filters, reviews, images) are automatically being retrieved from the server database.
- Account creations, “Add New Places” and “Add Review” are automatically storing their data to the server database
- Real-time data syncing
- A map for all the places listed in the app, helping users to discover their favorite places nearby
- A map for each category of items
- A map for each category of items and the currently selected filters
- Geolocation support
- Nearby recommendations based on user’s location
- Reviews & Rating system
- Allows users to rate and add reviews on any listing
- Fully functional, dynamically updated with each new rating
- All reviews are retrieved from/written to the Firebase Firestore
- Rating is automatically computed based on the reviews for each place
- Advanced Filters
- For each category, users can choose which filters they’re searching for
- The filters are dynamically retrieved from the Firebase backend
- Different categories can have different filters. There are also global filters, which apply to all categories.
- Real-time chatting between users and store owners
- Text, photo and video messaging
- Audio messages
- Full screen media viewer, clickable URLs, emojis, etc – fully fledged chat functionality
- Push Notifications
- Dark Mode support
- Search Functionality
- Automatically retrieves & searches items from the server
- Typeahead/Auto-complete style search
- Single Item Details
- Title, description
- Photo Gallery – Carousel of an unlimited number of images
- Coordinate on the map for the exact location
- Location name (e.g. “Financial District”)
- List of Extra Information, dynamically retrieved from the specified filter values
- Unlimited number of reviews
- Support for “Favorite” and “Add Review”
- “Add New Place” Flow
- Allows you and/or your users to add new places directly from the app
- It has a location picker, allowing you to drop a pin on a map for the location of the place
- It allows you to pick the right category as well as the right filters & their values
- You can upload as many photos per place as you want – they are automatically uploaded and stored into your Firebase Storage account
- Photo Upload via Camera or Phone Library
- Admin Roles
- Admins can remove, approve or reject any listings
- Multiple admin supported
- Edit Account Details
- Contact Us screen
- Change profile photo
- Favorite places
- “Save for later” functionality, persisted across different app sessions
- Available on the “Saved” app screen
- Walkthrough & Onboarding flow
- Unlimited walkthrough screens to educate new users on the app
- The walkthrough flows never shows up once it’s completed for the first time
- “Welcome screen” to showcase the app logo & value proposition
- Owner/Seller Profiles
- Beautiful, smooth and optimized UI animations
- Optimized for perceived performance, with features such as loading indicators, empty states, image caching, animations, etc.
- The code is written in the latest version of Swift
- The app compiles in Xcode
- Follow our extensive documentation to publish the app with no coding
- Optimized for iOS 12, iOS 13 and iOS 14
- Optimized for all iPhones & iPads, including iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Performant animations & networking stacks
- Slick modern UI, conforming to Apple’s guidelines
- High-quality code architecture
- Highly modularized code, extremely easy to customize. Here’s how you specify the walkthrough screens, for example:
We apply the same principles for all the UI parts, such as texts, fonts, icons, colors, etc, so you can easily adapt this app template to any universal store finder app.
Our location directory iOS app template comes in handy to both entrepreneurs and mobile developers who are looking to build a store finder app for iPhones & iPads. Additionally, it can also serve as a great educational resource for someone learning how to build an app like Thumbtack, Yelp or Foursquare in Swift and how to hook it up to a backend system. It’s the perfect Swift starter kit: this source code is the easiest and most cost-efficient way to make a universal geolocation information app, which allows users to quickly explore places around them.